The MTC are committed to supporting your organisation with the very best level of training for your new apprentices. Supported by the Apprenticeship Levy the MTC can:
- Use emerging technology embedded into a core traditional apprenticeship programme
- Help you advertise and recruit an apprentice or support your existing staff into apprenticeships at no cost
- Advise you on which apprenticeship is right for you and your employee
- Explain the way that apprenticeships might work for you and what level of funding is available
- Agree a training plan with you and your apprentice
- Provide support and guidance to organisations that have not previously employed apprentices or who do not have the infrastructure to develop their own in-house learning activities
- Ensure that employers are fully informed of the learner’s progress
- Ensure that not only are the national quality standards met for all training, but also the AMTC’s level of competencies are met
- Supply your apprentice(s) with a premium level of apprenticeship programme
- Training in three key areas of engineering: Advanced Machining, Metrology and Intelligent Automation. This ensures your apprentice develops to become a rounded apprentice, gaining the skills required both now and for the future
- Attract high calibre apprentices
- Establish professional behaviours
- Experience and insight through work experience with research engineers
Our apprenticeship programme has been designed to develop the vital skills and experience required by our next generation of engineers and technicians and in turn, support the businesses that are central to the future of the manufacturing industry.
As a partner employer of the Advanced Manufacturing Training Centre (AMTC), not only will we work with you to select the best candidate to meet your requirements, but we will provide you with someone who already has industry-relevant skills and experience, so that they can have a positive impact on your business from the start.