A wide exposure to factory automation from standalone machines to complete system builds. You will be joining a relatively small team of 140 people and be part of the apprenticeship team working closely with the Technical and Engineering departments. You should expect to follow a programme during your 1 > 4 years including exposure to other parts of the business in the first 12 months (in FANUC UK) with a focus on your specialised technical area in the last 12 months, this will include on and off site projects so travel in the UK (occasionally abroad) would be required. If you do not currently hold a UK driving licence you would be expected to be working towards this once you have joined us.
- Support in the design of Robotic solutions / concepts
- To assist in retrofit activities to meet customer specifications
- Robot Programming on and off site
- Customer Service and all aspects of customer care
- Technical Support – either by telephone or at customer sites
- Provide training to customers and other staff
- Any other related duties as required by the Technical Manager
Mon-Thurs 8.00am to 16.45
Fri 8.00- 15.45
Must have very good, verbal and written communication skills and computer literate.
GCSE level 5 or above Maths, English and Science
Energetic, willing to learn and bring own ideas to the forefront. Good time keeper and an honest hard working manner is essential. Works well both in a team and independently.
Please research company website prior to sending an application.
Only apply if you are passionate about Engineering and want to have a successful career within the engineering field. Make sure the travel will not prove problematic when considering this position.
Apply for this Apprenticeship
Please login with your registered apprentice account to view this application form. Not registered as an Apprentice? Click here to register.