CNC Machinist (Programmer/Setter/Operator)
This is an opportunity for an apprentice to learn general engineering and machining skills with a view to eventually becoming a CNC Machinist/Programmer.
Main duties will include:
• Bench fitting
• Health and Safety
• Set & run CNC turning & machining centres
• Daily/monthly maintenance requirements of machines
• Solving production/process problems
• Monitor CNC machines & work in progress
• In progress quality assurance, including first off inspection
• Operating & using quality/inspection equipment
Monday – Wednesday 07.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday 07.00am – 4.00pm
Friday – Closed
39 hours per week
Fridays are used for overtime as and when required. Apprentice may be required to work shifts.
Maths, English and DT or any industry specific qualifications at grade score 4 or above (GCSE grade C)
Apply for this Apprenticeship
Please login with your registered apprentice account to view this application form. Not registered as an Apprentice? Click here to register.