Engineering Apprentice – Robotics Specialty
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with pick and place robots
- Programming robots new to business
- Liaise directly with Kassow with regards to programming and faults
- Assess practicality of robot function within roles in the business
- Assess where we can use robotics across the business
- Design and fabrication of projects such as a track systems
- You will be supported by the current engineering department and will have the opportunity to shadow / work alongside two key member of the engineering team
- To be able to show problem solving techniques
- To show a pro-active approach
- To be self-motivated
- To be well organised and able to react to the needs of the business
- To be supportive and committed to manufacturing team goals
- To maintain exceptional quality whilst carrying out all aspects of the job
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum qualifications of grade score 4 in a minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths, English and a STEM subject
- Good communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft office
It is an essential requirement that the role incumbent displays behaviours that reflect our ‘Core Values’ of Teamwork, Quality, Honesty and Passion.
Demonstrable compliance with competency framework.
As a behaviour driven business our competency framework is heavily behaviour weighted. We believe that if we demonstrate these proven behaviours in our day to day work, we will continue to develop into an even more successful business. Please see attached framework for the behaviours we believe relate to effective performance of this role within our business.
Apply for this Apprenticeship
Please login with your registered apprentice account to view this application form. Not registered as an Apprentice? Click here to register.