Best Practice in Powder Characterisation – Online & Live
Is this course for you?
- Do you want to demonstrate best practice in selecting the right powder characterisation technique for Additive Manufacturing?
- Are you looking to develop powder specifications?
- Do you want to be able to confidently apply powder analysis standards?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these, then this course is for you.
|Delivery||Online & Live|
This 2 day course is aimed at the Apprentice, Engineer or Engineering Technician who are interested in identifying methods of best practice powder characterisation, applying powder analysis standards and developing powder specifications.
By the end of this course you will be able to correctly identify methods for best practice powder characterisation for Additive Manufacturing in your organisation.
- Introduction to Powder Characterisation for AM
- Powder Sampling & conditioning
- Particle Size
- Particle Shape
- Powder Packing and Flow
- Advanced Powder Flow
- Chemistry and Cleanliness
- Standards and Developing Powder Specs