Design for Manufacture & Assembly for Construction
Is this course for you?
Have you been asked to introduce DfMA into your business but don’t know where to start?
If yes, then this course is definitely for you
This course is for decision makers within a business who are considering or have been tasked with introducing DfMA into their businesses. Participants will include architects, architects assistants, senior engineers, project managers, digital design engineers, BIM managers, construction managers, logistics managers, operations managers, finance teams or business owners of SMEs.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts and principles of DfMA
- Appreciate design consideration for DfMA
- Understand benefits and challenges of DfMA and how such challenges can be overcome for a successful adoption
- Overview of DfMA
- History of DfMA
- The compelling need for DfMA
- Design considerations, DfMA criteria
- Standardisation, productivity and quality including right first time
- Ease of handling and assembly
- Challenges and learning points from early DfMA projects