Getting Started with Social Media
Is this course for you?
- Do you want to know what social media is and why does it matter?
- Do you want to be able to use social media securely?
- Do you want to know what your social media responsibilities are?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these, then this course is for you.
This 30 min online module is aimed at learners who wish to improve their understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of social media, the different platforms available and their potential uses.
By the end of the module, you will understand the importance of social media today, the advantages and disadvantages of the most popular tools and how to develop a social media strategy for your organisation.
- What is social media, and why does it matter?
- How to use Facebook
- How to use Twitter
- How to use LinkedIn
- How to use Video
- What is Blogging?
- What do the case studies tell us?
- What are your responsibilities?
- What are the next steps?
- Knowledge check