Introduction to Digital Manufacturing
Is this course for you?
- Do you know which digital tools are available and how they can be implemented into a manufacturing process?
- Are you aware of the principles of Digital Manufacturing?
- Do you understand how potential value can be extracted from data?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to the above, then this course is definitely for you.
This course is for Design Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Product Designers, Research Engineers, or Technical Managers with an interest of integrating digital tools into manufacturing.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Correctly articulate what Digital Manufacturing is, what is possible and what tools and technologies are available.
- Identify the advantages and benefits of Digital Manufacturing
- Identify the factors to consider when selecting technologies and implementing Digital Manufacturing
- Identify the barriers to implementation and how to mitigate them
This eLearning course takes the seemingly complex subject matter, and through the use of engaging animations, video and interactive activities, simplifies the content to make it easy to digest whilst you learn at your own pace.