Laser Processing – Online & Live
Is this course for you?
- Do you need to gain an insight into laser materials technologies?
- Do you want an overview of how to operate lasers and their systems safely?
- Do you want to see what laser process configurations are available and which are most widely used?
- Do you want to see examples of process failures and the effects of analysis to process configurations?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
|Delivery||Online & Live|
This 1 day virtual classroom course is aimed at graduates and engineering technicians
By the end of this course you will be able to correctly explain laser processing and the safe methods of operation, identifying at least one appropriate process you could use in your organisation.
- Introduction to Lasers
- Laser Safety
- Laser Materials Processing
- Metrology and Metallurgy for Laser Processing