Is this course for you?
- Do you want to know what personal resilience is and the factors that contribute to it?
- Do you want to discover how resilient you are?
- Would you like to improve your personal resilience?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these, then this course is for you.
This 30 min online module is aimed at individuals who are looking for ways to improve their levels of personal resilience.
By the end of this module you will be able to correctly use the given tools to develop your own personal resilience.
- We introduce the topic of personal resilience and the factors that contribute to it
- A look at differences between pressure and stress, including the signs and symptoms of stress
- A look at techniques and tips that can prove helpful in stressful situations
- A guide on ways to strengthen your resiliency skills
- A short assessment section, designed to test your understanding of the topics that we’ve covered