Technical Insight into Additive Manufacturing
Is this course for you?
Would you like to discuss…
- Entering into Additive Manufacturing but needing to learn more about the benefits and design possibilities?
- Expert opinions regarding the associated processes, software/hardware and materials?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to either of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
This virtual classroom session is aimed at business leaders, decision makers and anyone with an interest in learning more about Additive Manufacturing.
Upon completion of this session, you will be able to:
- Discuss the current state of AM
- Compare AM with conventional manufacturing
- Identify the unique opportunities that AM allows
- Consider the various design strategies used in AM
- Compare the different processes
- Recognise the required build preparation steps
- Identify the relevant material considerations and the effects of material quality on the final build
- Recognise the post-processing/inspection requirements and challenges in AM
This virtual classroom course will provide you with the insight into:
- The principles of AM
- The skills required for each step of the process
- The different processes and their characteristics
- The approaches to design for AM
As this live virtual classroom is designed to have limited group sizes, it enables participants to ‘ask the expert’ questions specific to their needs. Therefore, this provides a great opportunity to participate and receive additional benefits over a traditional webinar.