Technical Insight into Digital Manufacturing
Is this course for you?
- Are you familiar with which digital tools are available and how they can be implemented into a manufacturing process?
- Are you aware of the principles of Digital Manufacturing?
- Do you understand how potential value can be extracted from data?
If you’ve answered ‘no’ to the above, then this course is definitely for you.
This course is for Design Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Product Designers, Research Engineers, or Technical Managers with an interest of integrating digital tools into manufacturing.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identifying the digital tools available
- Identify when Digital Manufacturing is appropriate
- Describe the factors that influence the decision to integrate Digital Manufacturing
As this live virtual classroom is designed to have limited group sizes, it enables participants to ‘ask the expert’ questions specific to their needs. Therefore, this provides a great opportunity to get exactly out of the course what you need.