Advanced Introduction to Additive Manufacturing – Online & Live
Is this course for you?
- Are you considering entering into Additive Manufacturing, but need to learn more about the benefits and design possibilities?
- Do you need expert discussions regarding the associated processes, software / hardware and materials?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
|Delivery||Online & Live|
This 1 day virtual classroom course is aimed at business leaders, decision makers and anyone with an interest in discussing Additive Manufacturing with the Nation’s experts.
By the end of this course you will be able to make appropriate choices in a set of given scenarios, to correctly identify when, and if, additive manufacturing processes should be used.
- An outline of the principles of AM
- Compare the entire range of AM processes and their characteristics
- Recognise the various approaches to design for AM, including design for performance and manufacture
- Identify relevant post-processing and inspection techniques
- Compare the relevant materials and material properties used in AM